Sunday, May 20, 2007

...."time after time I see reflections of you and me"...







May 19, 2007

I was so busy this weekend I am pooped! I went to Grandma's house again all day on Saturday and saw my Aunt Chrissy and Uncle Louis. I always have so much fun playing with them and looking under the bed for the cat. When Mommy leaves I wave goodbye to her from the front door.

May 20, 2007

Today I was out from sun up to sundown. I went shopping, to the park, to Aunt Kristin's on the swing, then to lunch, and when when I got home Daddy was home and we all did work outside and I watered the flowers with Mommy. When I'm in my playpen I like to smush my face into the mesh and make funny faces at Mommy and Daddy. Today I decided to be a pig! After my tubby tubby I passed out!

Love to all, Carly Victoria xoxo

No comments: