Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Moments before War


Mommy and I were driving home today. We had the windows open, the music on and a nice warm breeze hitting our faces. When we stopped at the light we noticed a boy dressed in a full military uniform. He was leaning on the fence watching a bunch of people playing basketball. We were both wondering what is he thinking about? Is he just getting back? or leaving today? It was interesting to see him looking so peaceful watching something we drive by everyday. It made us think, be thankful for the little things. Don't take anything for granted and we felt very blessed as we drove away. Daddy was planting more tulips when we got home. We all played on the lawn until the sun went down. I ate my dinner, took my bath and Daddy gave me my bottle before bed. It's all these little things we do together as a family every night that make a big difference.

Love to all,

Carly Victoria xoxo

No comments: