Wednesday, August 8, 2007

..."gray skies are gonna clear up, put on a happy face"........












August 8th, 2007


Today I am 17 months old!! Mommy came into my room this morning and was singing and dancing like it was my "birthday". Naturally I started to dance too and growl! I love to do that now. It was raining so hard this morning that I had to wear my hooded sweatshirt, but the rain didn't slow me down one bit. I ran right outside and once we got to school I ran right up to the door and said hi and waved to everyone!

I can say dog now (except it sound like daahg), kittie, ball, and I started to call Grandpa PopPop.
I got another box of clothes from Mimi and Pop and I love everything they got me. I especially like the shoes that squeek! I can't wait to run down the hall wearing those.

I am going to the doctor later with Daddy for a check-up for the tubes they put in my ears!! I feel so much better since my surgery and have not been sick since.
I am always happy, laughing and smiling. I love to meet people, wave to everyone and say hello and bye bye. I love to dance and play with all of my friends at school.
I hope everyone is enjoying life as much as I am!!

Love to all, Carly Victoria xoxoxo

No comments: