Friday, August 17, 2007

..."ooooh the good life, full of fun seems to be the ideal"......







August 17, 2007

Well this has been another exciting week. My teacher at school is sick, so she has been out all week. They moved me up to the next classroom yesterday since the room I am in now is full- and I rolled right with the punches. Miss Joanne told Mommy how good I was and how I just fit right it with the older kids playing, laughing and dancing. They decided they are going to start my transition to this new room next week!! I am so excited and definitely ready to leave the little ones behind.

Everyday after school I eat my snack on the big chair and watch Shrek with Mommy. She gives me a nice full sippy cup of ice cold water and a cup of goldfish which are now my favorite snack. We enjoy watching the movie together and I think Mommy has the first 45 minutes memorized since that is as long as I will last before jumping off the chair and running around the house. Mommy takes off my shoes and sock so that I'm not hot and then Daddy takes me outside on the swing and we water the plants together.


Ahhhh..... the good life. It's good to be the Queen!

Have a great weekend!

Love to all, Carly Victoria

No comments: