Monday, February 18, 2008

Heads in the clouds



Since I was sick yesterday Mommy and I went down to the beach so I could get some fresh air. Well, I fell asleep. Mommy got out of the car and took some pictures of the clouds. I woke-up in about 20 minutes and started to point out the clouds I wanted her to take pictures of. I kept saying, "ooh Mommy uppie-uppie", which in my language means, look up. It started to rain and we left. We went and took pictures of one of Mommy's favorite houses. There's a ton of property, a barn and a few horses. Well since it was raining, the horses weren't out so we took some pictures of the fog and the trees. I had a lot of fun today with Mommy and when we were done, I fell asleep again! We're all just thankful I am on the mend! Sleepfast-

Love to all,

Carly Victoria xoxo

No comments: