Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hey, where'd the sun go?



This weekend, as everyone who lives in New York already knows- it was absolutely freezing cold!! Mommy and I have been sick for over a week, but today I was feeling a little better so Mommy and I payed a quick visit to Sam, Michael and Aunt Mimi. We all went outside to play and once we all had our coats and hats on, it didn't seem too cold in the sun. Well that didn't last long at all. The sun went in and boy it was COLD!!!!!! We all went back inside and then Mommy & I went home. It got really windy at one point and then BAM! we lost our lights. Mommy packed us all up and we all went over to Grandma's to eat dinner and get warm. Aunt Kristin called Mommy to tell her we all got our lights back so we went home. I was so tired I screamed the entire time I was in the bathtub. I had my bottle watched about 10 seconds of Hannah Montana and I was snoring on Mommy's lap.

Hope everyone stayed warm!

Love to all,

Carly Victoria xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See here