Saturday, May 3, 2008

My 2 year check-up........well sort of........


I finally went for my two year check-up last week. I got my last shot, which I hated and the doctor took my height and weight again. I am exactly 30 lbs on the nose and I grew another inch. The doctor guessed my "adult height" and said I will be around 5' 8''. Since Daddy is so tall Mommy was relieved that I was not going to be 6' 6'' like he is. The doctor said I looked very happy and healthy. Mommy told her all of the words I can say now, that I am speaking sentences, can remember everyone's name, that I love to eat all kinds of food and that I am a very good sharer. She also told her I can put my jacket on, zip it up and take it off. All in all, it was a good visit. Two came sooo quick, Mommy & Daddy just can't believe it. But I know they love me to the moon and are proud of what a beautiful, kind little lady I am turning into.

Love to all,

Carly Victoria xoxo

No comments: