Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Sam!!









Aunt Kristin and Uncle Mike had Sam's 2nd birthday party on Sunday. It was an absolute blast! There were about 20 kids there and we played until it was dark. Sam looked so pretty and her cake was awesome! It was a huuuge Shrek cake with all of the characters on it. I dug right in to the cupcakes Aunt Amy made and then we all took a shot at the pinata. Daddy danced in the living room for over an hour with me, Sam and Alicia. We are all a few months apart, me being the oldest. Daddy looked pretty tired but he stuck it out anyway. Aunt Kelly was filming it and Aunt Kristin was taking pictures. Mommy was on the couch hysterical laughing. I was so tired when I got home, I didn't even take a bath. Happy Birthday Sam!!! We all love you!!


Carly, Mommy & Uncle Money xoxo

No comments: