Sunday, September 7, 2008

If you ain't lovin', then you ain't livin'








Today I spent the afternoon with Daddy. We played outside, took a nap together and he walked me to the park in my wagon and we played there for hours. I had so much fun with him. When we got home I was playing with Mommy outside on the grass. I was running all over the place. We were rolling around the grass, chasing each other, eating ice pops and pointing at all of the airplanes. We went inside and ate dinner together. After dinner we went back outside and were drawing all over the driveway with my bucket of chalk. Daddy got home and he put me to bed. I have so much fun playing with them. It's fun to be outside and just with each other. No phone, no tv, no toys and no distractions. They both always tell me how much they love me and it's these moments together that mean everything.

Love to all,

Carly Victoria xoxo

No comments: