Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cape Cod 2008








We took our annual (Fall) trip to Cape Cod this week. I had such a great time I don't even know where to begin! We went out for dinner, went on a hay ride, took pictures at the Cranberry bog, went to a festival, took pony rides, played with my cousin Ashton, fed all of the animals, met a few of Mimi and Pops friends and got to visit with my Aunt Mindy and Uncle Barry. I also showed everyone my new "bum" dance and took a bath in the bucket where the horses drink their water. Mimi and Pops got a real kick out of that one!! By the time we got home tonight I was wiped out! I told Mommy and Daddy I wanted to go back to the farm and to Cape Cod tomorrow... then I passed out. I miss everyone already and I hope we get to see them all again sooner than later.

Love you all to the moon and back,

Carly Victoria xoxo

No comments: