Monday, October 6, 2008

Southern Comfort













We all went down to Georgia to have a Nichols family reunion this weekend and to visit with Daddy's Uncle Bobby who has been sick for a while now. I had soooo much fun there and got to meet all of Daddy's Aunts, Uncles and cousins. Plus I got to see Mimi and Pops who I miss terribly. It was nice to see the place where Mimi and Pops were raised and get a little insight to what the are familiar with and learn about their upbringing. I loved the moss in the trees, the lake, the ducks and the cotton fields. I was so good on the plane and was a hit at the reunion. I saw fish, went on a pontoon boat, saw an alligator, and made smores at the bonfire. I was sad to leave and say good bye to everyone, but hopefully we will all get together soon. I loved Uncle Bobby the most and I hope he gets better real soon! He was so sweet to me and such a gentle soul true to his heart. I really love him a lot.

Love to all,

Carly Victoria xoxo

No comments: