Monday, June 25, 2007

....."the "church" mouse that roared".....
















Sunday June 24, 2007

Today we all went to Sam's Baptism, Mommy is her Godmother. I had quite the time for myself in church. It was all so new to me, so I decided to run up and down the hallway screaming so that God knew I was there. When we first went in for the Mass I was quiet as a church mouse. Naturally this lasted about 5 minutes. Once I heard the music, I thought it was my turn to sing, but I decided to scream instead. Daddy had to bring me out into the hallway. When he tried to bring me into the bathroom, I unlocked to door and flung it open to expose Daddy to the Lord. I truly feel in my heart God knew we were there.

After church we went to Aunt Kristin and Uncle Mikes for a big barbecue. I got to see all of my friends and we played outside and in the water alllllll day. By the time we drove home, I was passed out. Mommy and I went to bed and Daddy went back out!

Daddy thought it would be fun to change into his Jolly Green Giant costume and ride his bike back to the party. From what we were told, only Michael Jr was afraid of him. Everyone else took a lot of pictures!

Love to all, Miss Carly xoxo

1 comment:

Kristy said...

What cute pics! Makes me miss you both so much :( Peyton needs to get better! We need a playdate!!