Sunday, June 3, 2007

...."I'm singin' in the rain just singin' in the rain".....















June 1, 2007

Well I had another busy weekend.

On Saturday mornings I love to take the remote from Mommy and hit all the buttons so that nothing works and then I get bored and I'm onto the next thing, like putting my hands in Billy's water bowl or taking the roll of toilet paper and running!

I went to Grandma's and played in the water again because it was so hot!! I wore the bathing suit Daddy bought me and my new sneakers from my Aunt Kristin. When I got home I didn't even eat dinner. I think the sun knocked my right out!

Then on Sunday we went to our friends house for a Communion/Confirmation. There were tons and tons of children there I didn't know where to begin! I was eating meatballs and pasta and Daddy had to stuff a napkin down my dress because I was smushing the food all over my face. It started to rain but that didn't stop me one bit! I was running and dancing for all of my aunts and uncles and then I was trying to climb up the slide and follow Michael. When we got home Daddy gave me a bath and then I ate dinner with Mommy. Lights out for me until next weekend!

So many places to see, so little time!

Love to all, Carly Victoria xoxo

No comments: