Sunday, June 10, 2007

..."Finger lickin' good"......








June 8- 10,2007

On Friday afternoon, to my surprise I got a package from Mimi and Pop with a shirt in it from Valdosta State University in Georgia- where my Pop and Aunt Mindy went to school. I love, love to get presents and I really appreciate them thinking of me while they were on vacation.

I went to the park again today and Mommy took me on the swings, we had pizza together. I waved to every single kid that passed by and smiled at everyone.

Daddy fed me dinner. I started to use a spoon to feed myself. I find it's much easier to dump all of the food on the tray and lick the dish!

I am 15 months old already and I can't believe how many things I can do now. I can run, climb, use a spoon, brush my teeth and I know 5 words in sign language!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Love, Carly Victoria xoxox

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Its good to see Peytons High chair isnt the only one that looks like that at the end of every meal! She is so damn adorable!