Sunday, July 15, 2007

...."A horse is a horse of course of course".....















July 9th, 2007

Today I spent most of the day playing with my cousin Ashton Lee and running around the farm checking out all of the animals. I was ok watching the geese and ducks, but once I saw a real horse I got a little scared. We made everyone pull us around in the wagon but once Eeyore got a look at us he was not too happy! I guess if people referred to me as "hairy ass" I would be pretty upset also. From then on out we drove around the property in the golf cart. I also got see LouLou the mini-horse and I also pet the hen, I don't remember but I think his name was omelette! I played all afternoon in the pool with Ashton Lee and decided that pool water is just as good to drink as any other. I also discovered dirt and thought that tasted pretty good too. Ashton did not agree with me on that one, so I dined alone.

No comments: