Monday, July 2, 2007

...."twistin the night away".....
















July 1, 2007

On Sunday mornings I love to sit on the couch and watch my favorite show The Wiggles, while I eat my favorite cookie- fig newtons. This time I wanted to hold all of the cookies, the cookie bag, my cup of water and the remote. Mommy was trying to help me but I wanted none of it!


For dinner, we went to see my Uncle Steve and Uncle Kevin. Daddy tried to bring me into the pool but I screamed so they just held me all night and I ran around the pool making everyone nervous!! I love to make faces at my Uncle Steve, look at the planes and bite the arms of all chairs!
Love to all,
Carly Victoria















2 comments:

nana said...

Hi Carly,
You are too cute...
Hope you are having a nice summer...
Maybe one day you can come over to Peyton's house for a play date.
Love,
Peyton's Nana Sue

Karen said...

Hey Carly I love your pictures they capture the real you . You are adorable .I'm so proud to have taught you those things..sign language and holding a fork and spoon .I will miss you like crazy you make me laugh so hard.Stay sweet. have a great summer i'll see you in northport. love always and forever Miss Karen xoxoxxox
P.s. Carly bop bop your so beautiful mommy &daddy are soo lucky..I'm really going to Miss you I love you lots....