Sunday, July 15, 2007

...."a picture is worth 1000 words".......








For Mimi's Birthday present Pop and Aunt Mindy made arrangements to have family photos taken on the beach with a professional photographer. I have never been to the beach and boy did I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Mommy and I wore the same outfits and we had so much fun and so many laughs taking the pictures. Since Ashton and I both ended up in the ocean- we all had to go home and change. Afterwards, we all went to dinner at the Dockside. I had tomatoes, cheese, french fries and salad. I passed out in the car and slept through the night. The pictures are going to be posted on the photographers website or if you go direct to her blogspot and scroll down you can see one of the pictures of me and Daddy!! Click on her two links on the right! Mommy listed them for people to see. Check it out!

No comments: