Sunday, October 14, 2007

..."go, go, go, go go shorty it's your Birthday- we're gonna party like it's your Birthday"....








Sunday October 14th, 2007

Well I had another busy weekend. Friday night Mommy went to a party with some of her friends which meant I got to stay home with Daddy and party like a rockstar. I went to bed after 9:30. But when I got up at 6:00 on the nose Daddy remembered why we try to stick to my schedule after I had several meltdowns before 9:00am. Saturday I went to Grandma's again and they brought me to the library and the park that is next to the library. Grandma told Mommy how good I was and how I was playing with a couple of the kids there. I was so tired I passed out at 7:00. Then today Mommy was trying to teach me the "Happy Birthday" song since we usually celebrate her and Daddy's birthdays on the same night. Mommy is one week older then Daddy and Daddy always tells me how he likes older woman. After the park, food shopping, playing with my uncles and Daddy and running around outside with Brynn and Aunt Kelly- I had so much fun today I didn't even drink my bedtime bottle and fell asleep on Daddy's chest. Mommy has a really bad cold so she wasn't quite as playful this weekend. I hope she starts to feel better soon so we can play some more. Happy Birthday Mommy & Daddy I love you both to the moon and stars!!

Love to all,

Carly Victoria xoxo

No comments: