Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween October 2007








October 31, 2007

Well today is Halloween and booooy did I hate every minute of it.

First of all Mommy got me two costumes, one was a black cat and one a monkey. In the hopes that I would wear at least one-she purchased two. Both of which I wanted nothing to do with.

When I got to school everyone was dressed up- including my teacher who was a clown with a big rainbow wig and red nose. I was petrified and ran into the corner crying.

Then Mommy and Daddy came to the Halloween "parade" to see me in my costume. They some how managed to get me into the monkey suit- only to find out I refused to wear the ears so no one knew what I was.

When I got home, Mommy took me to Grandma's and they gave me balloons. They must have drugged me because I ended up in the car in my cat costume with whiskers on my face.

We all went trick or treating in the neighborhood and I did not get out of my wagon once to get one piece of candy. I ate goldfish crackers the whole time.

When I got home, it was dinner as usual and then bed.

Mommy and Daddy are worried that I was traumatized by this whole day. Hopefully next year when I am older I will enjoy it more!

Love and candy,

Carly Victoria xoxo

No comments: