Sunday, November 4, 2007

....."the magical mystery tour"....






November 4, 2007

Today I went to the Vanderbilt Museum with Mommy and Uncle Louis to take some pictures. When we first got there it was sunny, but after a while it got really windy and cold. I saw a couple of geese, a few fountains I wanted to jump in and several sets of stairs that I went up and down. Once we went onto the grass, there was enough goose poop to choke a horse, so we decided to pack it in. Mommy and Uncle Louis had never been to the museum and didn't know if it would be worth it to take the tour of the mansion. Everyone there seemed lost and didn't know where they were going, or what to do. After giving several people advice- we left. I passed out in the car and that was that. Maybe next time we will go on the tour, but for now enjoy the few pictures we took!

Love to all,

Carly Victoria xo

No comments: