Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The artist formerly known as "clean"







Daddy bought me a whole bunch of magic markers. I love to take off my clothes and color my entire body. The markers also work on the tv, couch, carpet and walls. But I don't have to worry about anything because Mommy follows me around with baby wipes and cleans up after me. All of the colors also match really well with Mommy's jeans. Last week I wanted green feet. Tonight I decided to color my tongue and teeth pink. I didn't really like the taste, but boy were my lips red. Mommy is hoping that someday I will decide to color in one of the 5 books Daddy bought me. I thought I heard her mention something about Daddy's office so we'll see. Until then, happy painting!!

Love to all,

Carly "Picaso" Victoria xoxo

No comments: