Friday, November 23, 2007

....:the "bump" heard 'round the world".....




We went over to Grandma's house for Thanksgiving. It was so warm out and I decided I wanted to bring my broom and sweep around the house. We weren't there 10 minutes and Daddy went outside to call Mimi and Pops. I wanted to be with him, so Mommy and I started to walk towards the door with my broom when all of a sudden I slipped, banged my head on the door jam and started whaling!! Mommy picked me up and I had a huuuge purple lump on my head. Mommy called Daddy to come inside and we put ice on it. I was so brave, holding the bag of ice on my head all by myself. I think Daddy was a little scared because I saw his hands shaking. They both took turns holding me and as the day went on, the lump went down and I was ok. I now have my first battle scar- with I'm sure.... many more to follow!

Love to all,

Carly Victoria xoxo

No comments: