Sunday, October 7, 2007

"Big MAC's 2nd Birthday Bonanza!"














October 7th, 2007

Today we all went to Aunt Stacey and Uncle Ken's for Madeleine's, or as we like to call her "Big Mac's" 2nd Birthday party. I was a little shy at first so I just hung out by myself in the sand box. But once the bouncy blow up toy was up- I got down to business. There were so many other children there and I had fun with all of them. After I stuffed my dinner in my mouth, and left a few stains on Aunt Stacey's chair- we all sang Happy Birthday to Madeleine and it was cake and cookie time! I was definitely done and Mommy & Daddy could tell. Daddy gave Mommy the "wrap it up" signal and we went home. I wasn't 2 street lights away and I passed out cold!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend-

Love to all,

Carly Victoria xoxo

No comments: