Sunday, September 30, 2007

......."it's alright to be a little bitty, little hometown or a big ole' city".......










Greenlawn Pickle Festival Sept 30, 2007

Today was such a beautiful day, Mommy and Daddy decided to take me to the Greenlawn Pickle Festival at the John Gardner Farm. We had so much fun, I didn't know where to begin. Everyone kept stopping us because Daddy was pulling me around in my Radio Flyer wagon. A few people wanted a ride, but I said no, no, no. I had teddy strapped in the seat in front of me and off we went! There was an old outhouse and Daddy took a picture of Mommy in it. There was a corn maze to run around in, hay rides, a chicken coop, pumpkin picking, pickles, baked food, jam, jelly, an antique sale and a big barn where they were serving food. Lately I don't want my picture taken, so Mommy took a lot of pictures of the grounds. I love that we live in a small town where we have these kinds of things to go to as a family. I passed out in the car after we left. I hope we go again next year because I had so much fun with Mommy & Daddy.

Love to all,

Carly Victoria xoxo

No comments: