Monday, September 24, 2007

....."I drink alone...yaaaah with nobody else"....


















September 22-23, 2007



While Mommy was away this weekend I stayed at Grandma's. I had my very first cheeseburger and I ate the whoooole thing. I went for a few walks with Grandpa around the block and I slept from 8 to 6 and didn't wake up once.


I couldn't wait to see Mommy, I really missed her and I could tell she missed me because she picked me up and squeezed me and kissed me all over my face for about 10 minutes straight! She also bought me sweatpants from Montauk that say "the end" on the butt and a silver coinpurse that says "Superstar". My Uncle Steve filled it with money for me and I carried it around all afternoon.



Lastnight I ate dinner outside with Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Steve and Uncle Kevin. They couldn't beleive how much food I could consume. They were all watching me so I was trying to make them laugh by screaming and feeding Billy my cheese. I like when they spread out and leave me by myself so I can eat in peace. I don't like when anyone is standing too close to my tray or highchair. If they try to come close to me I shake my finger and say "no no no no no". When I'm done eating, I use my napkin and make sure I wipe off not only my mouth and hands but my tongue as well. Gotta be thorough.



I'm becoming quite the "princess" and soon I will try to overrule Mommy and become the "Queen". Although Daddy and my uncles call Mommy "the Boss" and I'm not sure if I want that job.



Love to all,


Carly Victoria xoxo
























No comments: