Tuesday, September 4, 2007

...."don't worry about a thing..cause every little thing's gonna be alright"......
























Labor Day Weekend Aug-Sept 2007

Wow- did I have fun this weekend. On Thursday night Mommy took me to the parade and to the Fireman's Fair. I was waving to all of the big fire trucks and the fireman who were marching. When I pumped my arm and yelled out "woo-woo" they would blow the sirens! I also loved to dance to all the music and the bagpipes. Grandma and Grandpa came with us also and I was eatting pizza for dinner with Grandma,Michael, Samamtha and Brynn. Once we got into the fair I was so tired, all I wanted to do was rest my head on Daddy's shoulder.


On Sunday afternoon we loaded up two cars full of my aunts, uncles and friends and we drove down to Freeport to the Nautical mile for lunch. We had so much fun listening to the live music, eatting on the docks and looking at all of the boats. I also got to ride around in my new Radio Flyer wagon with Michael and Sam. Everyone was stopping us and wanted a ride! I wanted to stop and listen to the Bob Marley band at Otto's, but we found out that they weren't "Radio Flyer friendly". By the time we got home, I fell asleep in the car and slept through the night.


On Labor Day Mommy and Daddy decided to take me on Daddy's boat. We went down to Northport and Mommy took me to the park and Daddy met us on the dock and picked us up in the boat. I screamed for about 10 minutes straight because I did not want to wear my life jacket. needlesstosay- we drove around for 10 minutes and Daddy dropped us back off. Maybe next time we can go out for longer! I was so tired I fell asleep again and then went to Grandma's to visit with Aunt Chrissy.


Tomorrow I start full time in my new classroom and I can't wait! I love my new teacher Miss Joanne and I can't wait to start learning new things!


Hope everyone had a nice weekend!


Love to all, Miss Carly xoxo

No comments: