Sunday, September 16, 2007

.... "duck....duck....goose!!".......













September 16th 2007

Today I went out to lunch with Mommy and Aunt Amy. Then we met Aunt Kelly and Brynn at the park. Boy did I have fun! There was so much to do, I didn't know where to being. I love, love, love the slide, but there was a little girl there who didn't want to share it with me. Every time I tried to go behind her she would start to scream and hit herself in the head. I wasn't sure when it would be my turn so I just walked away and figured she would let me know. Then I went into the train and rang the bell. I was crawling in and out of the tubes and making faces at Mommy through the holes. We decided to walk around the water and look at the ducks, geese and turtles. I couldn't believe how friendly the geese were, they let me walk right up to them. I think they thought I had food in my pockets. When I saw the ducks I started to scream sucks! sucks! I hope I didn't hurt their feelings. They kept diving down to the bottom of the water and sticking their butts in the air. After we left I fell right to sleep for about two hours.

I'm starting to say so many new words. Everyday I come up with something new. It may not be correct, but hey I'm trying! Hum is home, tock is clock, tat is truck, sucks is ducks, bum is boom and shashis is Louis. I can clearly say Mimi and Pop. I can't wait to see them both so I can show them how!

Love to all,

Carly Victoria xoxo

No comments: