Wednesday, March 5, 2008

“If you worried about falling off the bike, you’d never get on.”- Lance Armstrong












March 5, 2008

Tonight I played with Carly after her bath. We did our usual routine of going downstairs to read books and color. She pulled out both of her barnyard puzzles and wanted me to watch her. I sat in amazement as she pulled each piece from the bucket, said the animals name, did their "sound" and placed the piece in the right spot. She made sure I watched her the entire time. If she got one wrong- she didn't get frustrated. She would sit back, look at both puzzles and figure it out. I literally almost started to cry. It is incredible to me as parent to see just how quickly things develop in a child and how no matter what- they just don't give up.

She amazes us every day. This is just one moment worth sharing.

Love to all,

Mommy x0x0

No comments: