Sunday, March 2, 2008

'cause you got personality, walk personality, talk personality, smile personality, charm personality







Lately I have been loving Mommy's camera. Today I actually let her take a bunch of pictures of me and I was really hamming it up. Although some of them turned out blurry, Mommy loves them!! My personality changes by the minute. One day I'm going crazy laughing and the next I am cool as a cucumber. I love to play with Billy and run around the house naked after my bath. I will eat just about anything that is not nailed down and have grown at least 3 inches since I was 1 year old. Tonight I handed Mommy a crayon and we marked the pole again- and yes I grew some more! I am a giggler but I also like to play alone. If I don't know you sometimes I am shy but when I get to know you I love to dance, laugh and play. Mommy & Daddy always say it is going by too quick but they love every new change and phase.

Love to all,

Carly Victoria xoxo

No comments: