Monday, March 17, 2008

Two.... take Two




















March 15, 2008

Well today we had a big birthday party to celebrate my 2nd Birthday. I had all of my family, friends and Aunts and Uncles over. We played outside, listened to music, had pizza, played with bubbles, sang and danced and had cupcakes that Mommy made for me. My colors were hot pink, lime green and white. The whole house was decorated and we all had a great time. I made everyone sing Happy Birthday to me twice and Michael brought over his birthday hat and let me wear it. Pop let us use him as a "pretend horse" and was laying on the floor while we all jumped all over him. I had so much fun and after everyone left I fell asleep in my party clothes on Daddy's shoulder. The next morning we opened alll of my presents and I got some great stuff. I want to thank everyone who came to the party for helping me celebrate and for all of my great presents. I really appreciate you making me feel so special on my special day! I had an absolute BLAST!!!!

Love to all,

Carly Victoria xoxo

No comments: