Friday, January 11, 2008

Carly -3 Potty -0




January 11, 2008

The Potty Training has been very successful. Yesterday at school I went for the first time number 1 and number 2. Everyone got so excited they were all clapping, yelling and jumping up and down. I suppose no one minded that in the middle of all of this- they were giving a "tour" to some new parents who were trying to see the Daycare center. I couldn't stop what was happening and I had to go because "nature called" so- go I did. My teacher Ms. Joann gave Mommy and Daddy a certificate and they have it hanging on the mirror in the living room. Today my teacher told Mommy I went again. Mommy made me my favorite dinner- cucumbers with ranch dressing, applesauce and squiggly pasta with sauce. We ate dinner together and celebrated my accomplishment. I'm not sure what all of the fuss is about but I sure do appreciate all the props!!

Love to all,

Carly Victoria xox

No comments: