Sunday, January 20, 2008

Monkey see, Monkey do and do and do and do....................











January 20, 2008

Today Mommy and I went to visit Aunt Stacey, Madeleine and baby Anna again. As soon as we got there- I was causing trouble. Madeleine and I decided to play with the Playdough and I wanted to see how it tasted, every time I put it in my mouth, Madeleine started to crack up. Then she did it. Then I stuffed a tissue in my mouth and Mac started to laugh again, then she did it. When Aunt Stacey was finished with her shower we put on some music and Madeleine and I started to dance. Then we both had juice, then pretzels, then Madeleine wanted to watch Elmo and then so did I. Then she wanted her sit and spin- and so did I. We were laughing so much the whole time and I'm so glad I went to see her again. I love to play with her and obviously we like to copy each other!! Until next week................

Love to all,

Monkey #1 xoxo

No comments: