Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Next Generation................












January 13, 2008

This afternoon I went to visit Aunt Stacey, Uncle Ken, Mac and baby Anna. Mommy and Aunt Stacey have been friends for over 20 years. Just like them, Madeleine and I are 6 months apart. We also, just like them, get along like peas and carrots. Mommy said we are going to make it a weekly visit because she wants us to be as close as they are. I have no problem with that because I really like Madeleine. She's fun and funny and makes me laugh. I had fun today with her when we were copying each other and doing everything the same way. We shared an apple, goldfish crackers and watched Sesame Street together. Grandma always laughs and tells Mommy if we are like her and Aunt Stacey...............they are in trouble!!!


Love to all,

Carly Victoria xoxo

No comments: