Sunday, January 27, 2008

Meltdown..........take 6..............


Lately I have been hating Mommy's camera and refuse to let her take any pictures of me. I also have become very good at throwing myself to the ground, pretending to cry and having a major meltdown over just about anything. Today I had about five or six of them. Right after this picture was taken, Mommy took the Chap Stick away from me and I went into full blown meltdown mode. Mommy handles it by walking over me and leaving me to "sort it out". Usually it lasts about 1-3 minutes and I get over it. Sometimes they console me, but when it's over nothing.....they leave me be. I'm assuming so I can see the error of my ways. Daddy gave me my bottle and I passed out shortly after. Maybe I was just tired. To be continued........


Love to all,

Carly Victoria xo

No comments: