Monday, December 31, 2007

...."and the hits just keep on rollin".......




Sunday December 30, 2007

Tonight Aunt Kristin, Uncle Mike, Michael and Sam surprised all of us and brought my Christmas presents to the house. I was so happy when I tore off the paper and saw my very own Barbie motorized quad. I hopped right on after Uncle Mike put in the battery- and off I went!! It took me about 2 seconds to realize how to get on, get off, make it move and turn it around. Mommy is worried I am going to fall for a man on a motorcycle when I am older. But from what I've heard- Mommy and Daddy like them too!

Vroom vroom!!

Carly Victoria xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.