Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas December 2007










This year Christmas was extra special because now that I am older- I can open all of my presents and really enjoy myself. We went to Grandmas for Christmas Eve dinner and I was such a good girl. I was running around the house, playing with Mommy, Aunt Chrissy and Uncle Louis. Daddy had to work alll night and we all really missed him but he was there in our hearts. We all ate a really big dinner together and I had 2 bowls of pasta. Grandma couldn't believe her eyes and we were all laughing about it! The next morning, we all got up early and Mommy made a biiig Christmas breakfast for me and Daddy then we opened all of our presents. Boy did I hit the jackpot!! Almost every box under the tree was for ME from Santa! I got really nice clothes, toys, a fake blow-dryer and I was trying to "fix" Daddy's hair until he pointed out that he doesn't have any! Mommy and Daddy got me a big wheel bike and I can't wait to ride it up and down the driveway. Grandma Mimi, Pop, Aunt Mindy, Uncle Barry and Ashton sent me tons and tons of great presents. We went to Grandmas again for dinner and by the time 6:30 rolled around I was done with Christmas. Mommy and Daddy loaded everything into the car and I was asleep before we got around the corner. As much fun as I had and as many things as we all got, I was happy just to be with Mommy and Daddy and the rest of my family. We missed those who weren't with us and thought about them all day. The best presents are the ones you can not buy, like hugs, kisses and spending time. I'm glad I get these everyday- even when it's not Christmas!!

Love to all,

Carly Victoria xoxo

No comments: