Monday, December 17, 2007

...."I get up for no one- not even you Clause"....






December 16, 2007

This morning I went to the Greenlawn Firehouse for breakfast with Santa. The Fire Dept does it every year and this is the first time we've gone. I had so much fun dancing with Michael and Sam. We all ate breakfast together, made crafts, danced and then Santa arrived. We all had to wait to hear our names called by one of the "elves" and then go up to get our present and take a picture with Santa. When I heard my name called I instantly started crying. As Mommy got closer and closer to Santa I knew I had to let her know that I was not having it! I buried my face in Mommy's shoulder and everyone said "aaaawww" then they started to call my name to get me to laugh. That never happened. The picture is definitely one for the record books and Mommy has it in a frame - the gift they give to the wives and mothers. I loved my toy and hopefully next year I will be a little more receptive to the man in red.

Love to all,

Carly Victoria xoxo

No comments: