Monday, December 31, 2007

....." i wanna put on- my, my, my, my, my boogie shoes"....


This afternoon Mommy took me to get new sneakers. We couldn't believe our ears when the lady at the store told us my shoe size was now a 7 double wide. Last time- it was 5 1/2. Mommy let me choose between 3 different pairs. I told her with a very clear "no" which ones I did not want. I picked my favorite pair by responding "oooooh yes Mommy". Since my poor piggies were crammed into the smaller sneakers- Mommy let me wear my sneakers out of the store. I waved goodbye to everyone, said thank you and blew a few people some kisses. Since I was so good, we went to another store and I also got an Elmo purse. I was very good in that store too and the girl said I was adorable. Who am I to argue!

Love to all,

Carly Victoria xoxo

No comments: