Sunday, December 2, 2007

..."Party in the crib!"..........











December 2, 2007

Today it snowed for the first time this year. Mommy and I went over to Aunt Kristin's with Aunt Amy to see Michael and Sam. When we got there Sam was asleep.... but not for long. When she woke up, Michael and I decided to jump into her crib with her. We all sang 'Three Little Monkeys" and they were taking pictures and filming us. We were all laughing and jumping up and down.

Then I went to the Mall with Mommy, Aunt Amy and Michael and I saw Santa for the first time. I waved to him, blew him a kiss and tried to share one of my goldfish crackers. But when Mommy asked me to go see Santa- I screamed Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! We had lunch and I went on two rides with Michael.

When I got home, I ate dinner, Daddy gave me a bath and I passed out!

Good night to all,

Carly Victoria xoxo

No comments: