Thursday, December 13, 2007

...."it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"....






December 11, 2007

Tonight Mommy decorated the Christmas tree after I went to sleep. When I woke up in the morning I said "woooooow". When we all went to pick out the tree I was afraid- but I'm starting to like it now. I was helping Mommy "rearrange" some of the ornaments this morning and I can't wait until we fill the room with presents and can celebrate the holiday as a family. Mommy and Daddy had all of our Aunts and Uncles over on Sunday to help decorate- but we ended up playing, eating and watching football. Oh well- I think Mommy did a great job and I can't wait to help her decorate next year.

Love to all,

Carly Victoria xoxo

2 comments:

Aunt Kelly Mae said...

Ok - I beleive that this first picture with the messy face may be my favorite picture of all time - I need a copy !! I can't stand it - squeeze !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aunt Kelly Mae said...

Ok so this first picture with the food on her face may be my favorite picture of all time - I can't stand it !!! I need a copy - Love, Aunt Kelly